Holley Offers Bracket Kits For Sanden A/C Compressors
Holley, the maker of fuel system products for street performance, race and marine applications, has added accessory bracket kits for Sanden A/C compressors to its popular bracket kits line for General Motors LS engines. The new kits are a simple, clean, cost effective accessory drive solution that solves the challenges encountered when swapping a LS motor into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. The company claims the brackets look at home on any LS engine as if they came from the factory this way.
Key features include:
• A/C bracket accepts SD508 and SD7 Sandenstyle compressors.
• Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets.
• Installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets.
• The kit utilizes commonly available and affordable General Motors alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors.
• A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross-member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks.
• A/C brackets are also a bolt-on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a General Motors Corvette accessory drive system (will not work with OE A/C compressors).
• OEM-quality, natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability.
• The kits can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
• OEM-spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware.
Complete accessory drive kits include all components and accessories and will be available spring 2013 Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders Holley’s (www.holley.com) kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from an auto recycling facility, the local auto parts store, your General Motors parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget.
A Fitment and Required Components Guide is available to help users locate and source components and provides other notes and helpful hints.