Classic Parts For Sale
If your classic vehicle isn’t quite ready to cruise into show season, don’t worry. PartsLocator.com has an online Classics Search that can help you find all the parts you need.
The search lists parts for more than 100 different models from: American Motors, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Desoto, Dodge, Edsel, Ford, GMC, International, Jeep, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercury, MINI, Nissan Datsun, Oldsmobile, Opel, Packard, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saab, Studebaker, Sunbeam, Volkswagen and Volvo. Plus, part listings and vehicles are updated each month and new ones are added.
Many of the vehicles found on the search include a photo, so you can see exactly what the vehicle you’re buying from looks like. It’s like touring the best classic specialist auto recycling facilities across the United States, but from your phone or computer. Each listing includes information on the vehicle and company that’s selling it, plus links to other inventory. You find the vehicle you’re looking for, and then call the company directly to order parts from it. Many of the recyclers featured on the The Locator’s Classics Search will also sell the entire car.
The Locator’s Classics Search currently features parts and cars from:
- Dan’s Garage in Kennewick, Wash. (www.dansgarage.net)
- Dennis’ Chevy Truck Parts in Pinellas Park, Fla. (www.dennischevytruckparts.com)
- East West Auto Parts, Inc. in Tulsa, Okla. (www.eastwestautoparts.com)
- Gerdes Auto Wreckers in Cloverdale, Calif. (www.gerdesautowreckers.com)
- Harper’s Salvage, Sales & Service in Wisconsin Dells, Wis. (www.harpersalvagesands.com)
- Hidden Valley Auto Parts in Maricopa, Ariz. (www.hiddenvalleyautoparts.com)
- RPM Classic Parts in Albert Lea, Minn. (www.rpmclassicparts.com)
Many restorers know OEM classic parts aren’t always inventoried and stored. These parts are still on the car, waiting to be found in a classic specialist’s yard. Vehicles can be searched by year, make, company, state or keyword. There are currently more than 700 parts on the search. Go to www.partslocator.com/Classics/ to find your next classic part or car.