ARA Plans 74th Annual Convention & Exposition
The Automotive Recyclers Association will hold its 74th Annual Convention and Exposition on November 1 - 4, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Dallas, Texas. The event will bring together auto recyclers and vendors from across the globe. It will feature new products and services, educational sessions and networking opportunities.
Highlights of this year's convention include:
- The Recyclers Roundtable. The session last year was extremely informational and everyone demanded that we repeat it again to tackle head-on, the current issues facing our industry.
- 20-plus educational sessions and two keynote sessions.
- An exposition featuring more than 100 exhibitors.
- A Buckle & Shift fashion show featuring a clothing line created from antique car upholstery and automotive accessories. Some of the fashions will be modeled by ARA members.
- Updates from ARA Committees on current activities, priorities and how you can become involved.
- LARA (Ladies of Automotive Recyclers Association) breakfast.
- An annual awards dinner and presidential gavel passing.
- The AAA Texas 500 NASCAR Race at Texas Motor Speedway.
For more information go to www.araexpo.org.